- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- 6 ounces wild Alaska cod fillet
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons light cream
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 4 large or 6 small radishes, sliced in rounds
- 12-16 baguette slices
Step 1 Bake cod
Heat oven to 350F. Place cod in a spray-coated baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes, until opaque throughout then remove from oven and allow to cool.
Step 2 Toast bread
Place bread slices on a baking tray. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes, until bread firms up or is lightly toasted.
Step 3 Prepare spread
Add cod to a bowl; mash with a fork. Add in the cream cheese, cream, lemon juice and sliced radishes. Mix thoroughly.
Step 4 Make appetizers
Spoon cod spread onto toasted bread to serve.