- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 avocados
- 4 pieces sourdough bread, sliced 1"
- 1/3 cup spicy Alaska pollock roe aioli (see below)
- 2 tablespoons furikake
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
Spicy pollock roe aioli
- 1/4 preserved lemon (1 oz)
- 1-2 garlic cloves (0.5oz)
- 30g spicy pollock roe, 1-2 sac
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ c canola oil
Step 1 Make the spicy pollock roe aioli
Make the spicy pollock roe aioli by chopping together the garlic, spicy pollock roe and preserved lemon until it makes a fine paste. Combine the garlic and lemon mixture with the egg yolks in a bowl. Slowly drizzle in canola oil until the mixture is thickened.
Step 2 Make the toast
Toast the sourdough bread.
Place the sliced avocado on the toast.
Drizzle the spicy pollock aioli over the avocado.
Sprinkle with furikake and cilantro.