- Prep Time: 18 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Yield: 5 to 6 oz cod plus vegetables per serving
- 1 1/2 lbs. haricot vert, trimmed, blanched, shocked
- 3 lbs. new red potatoes, quartered, blanched, shocked
- 6 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 lb. red pepper, diced
- 3/4 lb. zucchini, diced
- 8 1/2 cups sherry or plain
- Vinaigrette, prepared
- 3 lbs. fresh spinach or arugula
- 9 lbs. Alaska Cod fillets, cut in 24 pieces, 6 oz. ea.,
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, as needed
- 1 1/2 cups Niçoise olives, chopped
Step 1 Marinate vegetables
In a large bowl add the haricot vert, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, diced pepper and zucchini. Toss with 4 cups of the sherry or vinaigrette, cover and hold under refrigeration.
Step 2 Prepare spinach
In another bowl toss the spinach (or arugula) with 3 cups of the vinaigrette, cover and hold under refrigeration until needed.
Step 3 Bake cod
Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Place on a lightly oiled sheet pan, and into a preheated 425°F oven and cook 7-10 minutes or until the cod just starts to flake.
Step 4 Assemble and serve
Place the spinach (or arugula) in the bottom of a large serving bowl, top with the vegetables, and then the cooked cod. Garnish with the chopped olives, grinds of fresh black pepper and drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette.
Place 2 cups of the spinach (or arugula) in the center of a chilled serving plate, top with 3 cups of the vegetable mix, lay the cooked cod over the vegetable, and garnish with ½ cup of olives, grinds of fresh black pepper and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. of vinaigrette.