- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8 portions
- Yield: 6 oz salmon fajita, per serving
- 3 pounds wild Alaska salmon, 4 to 6 oz. ea.
- 1 cup chili powder, prepared
- 16 Tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces red bell pepper, julienne
- 12 ounces green bell pepper, julienne
- 12 ounces red onion, julienne
- 12 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 24 tortillas, corn or 8” flour, warm
- 16 ounces pico de gallo, prepared
- 16 ounces guacamole, prepared
- 8 cups black beans, hot
- 8 lime wedges
- 8 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Step 1 Prepare salmon
Sprinkle 1 ½ tsp. of chili powder on each side of the Alaska salmon. Hold under refrigeration until needed.
One Serving: Place 1 portion of seasoned Alaska salmon on hot grill, grill 2-3 minutes, carefully turn, finish cooking.
Step 2 Prepare fajita vegetables
Add 2 Tbsp. olive oil to sauté pan, add 1 Tbsp. chili powder, heat. When pan is hot, add 1 ½ oz. each, red and green bell pepper, red onion and sliced mushrooms. Sauté 3-4 minutes until vegetables are al dente.
Step 3 Assemble and serve
Place vegetables on a serving plate and top with grilled fish. Surround with ramekins filled with 2 oz. each guacamole and pico de gallo, and 3 oz. of black beans. Add 3 tortillas and garnish the plate with a lime wedge and sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro. Serve.