- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 3 oz salmon, 2.5 cups salad, ¾ cup rice per serving
- 4 each Alaska cod, skinless 3oz fillets
- 2 Tbsp Curry, Madras Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander, ground
- ½ tsp Salt, kosher
- 2 Tbsp Oil, vegetable
- 2 qts Mesclun greens
- ½ cup Almonds, dry roasted
- ½ cup Carrots, matchstick
- ½ cup Snow Peas, snipped
- ½ cup Cilantro, fresh leaves
- ¼ cups Thai sweet chili sauce
- ¼ cup Lime, juiced (2 medium)
- 3 cups Jasmine Rice, brown, cooked
Step 1 Prepare cod
Mix curry, coriander, and salt.
Season fillets evenly with mixture. Sauté fillets over medium heat with vegetable oil for 2-3 minutes each side.
Step 2 Prepare salad
Place remaining salad ingredients into a mixing bowl and coat greens with sweet chili sauce and fresh lime juice.
Step 3 To serve
Serve seared cod atop salad. Serve jasmine rice on side or incorporate into salad mixture.