- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 (4 oz each) beer battered pollock portions, 4 cups veg/greens, 2 cups rice
- 1 lb beer-battered Alaska pollock fish tenders
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chipotle sauce to taste
- 3 teaspoons lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage finely shredded
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups corn
- 1 cup radish thinly sliced
- 1/2 lime cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
Step 1 Prepare fish
Preheat oven to 450°F with a tray placed in the center of the oven. Lightly spray or brush a lined baking pan with olive oil.
Place Alaska pollock fish tenders on the baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the fish is golden brown and crispy. Depending on the fish tenders, you may have to adjust cooking time – refer to packaging.
Step 2 Prepare sauce
Make the sauce by mixing the sour cream, chipotle sauce (or your favorite hot sauce), lime juice, and cilantro in a bowl.
Step 3 Prepare toppings/garnishes
Prep your toppings and garnishes. Toss 1/3 cup of the chipotle sauce with the cabbage for the slaw.
Step 4 To serve
Place brown rice in a bowl with the fish, and top with cabbage slaw, radish, avocado, corn, and additional sauce.