Crispy Alaska Pollock Spicy Hanoi Noodle Bowl
Healthy wild Alaska pollock bowl with a spicy flair and packed full of nutritious protein and veggies.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4
For the sauce:
- 1 (10-12 ounce) bottle Asian-style, sesame-ginger or honey-ginger dressing
For the rice noodles:
- 8 ounce flat white rice noodles
For the salad:
- 2 cups seedless cucumber, halved lengthwise, then thin-sliced
- 2 cups cherry/pear tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, half-moon slivered
For the fish:
- 4 (4-5 ounce each) seasoned battered frozen Alaska pollock portions (or 1 pound frozen beer battered Alaska pollock fish sticks)
For the greens:
- 8-12 cups mixed greens
Step 1 Prepare the noodles
Prepare noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Step 2 Cook the fish
Bake seasoned battered Alaska pollock fish fillets according to package directions; keep warm.
Step 3 For each serving
Spread 2-3 cups mixed greens on the bottom of the bowl; drizzle 1 tablespoon of dressing over the greens. Place one-fourth of the prepared rice noodles over the greens.
Add one-fourth of the cucumber/tomato salad over and around the noodles. Drizzle vegetables with an additional 1 tablespoon dressing. Add fish portions; serve with extra dressing. Garnish with peanuts dill or lime wedges, if desired.