Chili Garlic Alaska Pollock
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4oz pollock fillet and 5 oz vegetables per serving
- 4 each Alaska pollock, skinless 4oz fillets
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp Mustard, Dijon
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Yogurt, nonfat Greek
- 1 pint Tomatoes, cherry, rinsed
- 1 each Onion, red, diced
- 2 each Squash, yellow, sliced
- 2 each Zucchini, green, sliced
- 2 each Cilantro, fresh leaves
- ¼ cup Scallions, cut
- 2 each Limes, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Oil, blended olive-vegetable
- ½ tsp Salt, kosher
- ½ tsp Pepper, black, ground
- 3 cups Quinoa, cooked
Step 1 Prepare sauce
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a mixing bowl, combine Sriracha, mustard, and honey. Mix thoroughly. Reserve half of mixture for Pollock glaze and incorporate yogurt into remaining half for finished sauce.
Step 2 Prepare vegetables
In a large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, squash, zucchini, cilantro, scallions, lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
Step 3 Prepare fish
Season fillets evenly with remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Place 1 Tbsp of glaze evenly atop each salmon fillet. Place one portion of pollock with 5 oz of vegetable mixture onto oiled baking surface.
Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until fillet is cooked and glaze has lightly browned. Remove from oven.
Step 4 To serve
Plate with reserved yogurt sauce and cooked quinoa.