- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2 servings Soba noodles (raw or dry)
- 2 pieces (100 g) Alaska Mentaiko pollock roe
- Citrus (sudachi or lime) as needed
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
Step 1 Make Pasta
1. Make a lengthwise cut in the Mentaiko pollock roe, put on a microwave-safe plate. Cover with a wrap, heat in a microwave for 3 to 4 minutes and let it cool down.
2. Boil soba to package instructions, rinse in cold water to tighten it and drain well.
3. Dress the soba with dressing ingredients and serve on a plate.
4. Remove the skin of the Mentaiko pollock roe, put in a colander and scatter it over the soba directly as you strain it, or crumble it into fine pieces by hand and scatter it over the soba. Add the citrus.