- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min, not including cooking french fries
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 4 oz crab over 8 oz fries per serving
- 2 pounds wild Alaska crab, 4 oz. ea.
- 1 pound garlic butter, prepared
- 4 pounds French fries, cooked golden brown
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup parsley, flat leaf, chopped
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
Step 1 Prepare crab
In a sauté pan, heat 2 oz. garlic butter, add 4 oz. lightly chopped Alaska crab, and toss to heat through.
Step 2 Heat garlic fries
Place 8 ozs. of cooked French fries in a bowl, add the garlic tossed crab and all the butter. Toss well, place onto a serving plate. Sprinkle with ¼ cup each shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and place in hot oven or under salamander until cheese melts.
Step 3 Assemble and serve
Remove, garnish with 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese and 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley. Serve.