- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 salmon fillets
- 4 portions Alaska pink salmon fillets (approximately 4-6 ounces each)
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided use
- 2 cups cherries, halved and pits removed
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems trimmed and then chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 jalapeno, sliced very thin on the bias
- 1 lime, juiced
Step 1 Cook salmon
Season fillets with salt and rub with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Grill or broil pink salmon fillets until just cooked through (approximately 5-7 minutes per inch of thickness).
Step 2 Make salsa
While the fish cooks, combine cherries, cilantro, jalapeno, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, and season with salt. Remove from heat and serve with salsa allowing the heat of the fish to gently warm the salsa.