Alaska Tropical Surimi Poke Bowl
Take a quick vacation thanks to this tropical Alaska surimi bowl. Healthy, fast, fresh and delicious.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8 oz. Alaska surimi seafood, chunked or sliced
- 4 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple, diced
- 2 1/2 teaspoons red jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, rough chopped
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
- Pea vines and/or sprouts (optional garnish)Poke Sauce:
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Kikkoman Poke Sauce
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Kikkoman Light Soy Sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds (white or black)
Step 1 For the Poke Sauce
Blend the Kikkoman Poke Sauce and Light Soy Sauce with the sesame oil, rice vinegar and sesame seeds; pour mixture over Alaska surimi cubes. Cover and refrigerate.
Step 2 Make the Surimi
Add pineapple, jalapeno, green onion, and cilantro to a large bowl. Gently stir in the Alaska surimi poke mixture.
Step 3 Serve
Place 1 cup of the brown rice into a serving bowl; top with about 1 cup of the poke-pineapple mixture. Garnish with macadamia nuts and pea vines/sprouts.