- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Yield: 3 to 4 oz salmon and egg/assorted vegetables per serving
- 6 cups (64 oz.) prepared Italian dressing
- 7 cans (14.75 oz. each) canned or pouched Alaska Salmon, drained and chunked, skin and bones removed; or 6 lb. 8 oz. leftover grilled fresh Alaska Salmon, chunked
- 3 lb. butter, mesclun or baby lettuces
- 4 lb. 8 oz. red potatoes, cooked and quartered
- 3 lb. whole green beans, thawed or blanched
- 4 lb. tomatoes, vertically sliced
- 16 oz. olives
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, halved
- Capers, as needed
Step 1 Prepare salmon
Drizzle 1 cup dressing over salmon; cover and set aside.
Step 2 Prepare vegetables
Drizzle 1 cup dressing over warm potatoes; cover and set aside.
Step 3 To serve
For each serving, arrange on lettuce leaves the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, olives, egg halves, and 3 to 4 oz. salmon. Sprinkle capers on egg halves. Serve with 2 oz. additional dressing on the side.