- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Yield: 4 oz salmon on flatbread with greens/veg per serving
Green Goddess Dressing
- 12 oz. mayonnaise
- 1 oz. white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup parsley, fresh, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. basil, fresh, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dill, fresh, roughly chopped
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper, fine
Roasted Alaska Salmon
- 60 oz. Alaska Salmon fillets, cut in 1-oz. pieces (will yield about 48 oz. cooked)
- 3 oz. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper, fine
- Puff pastry
- 1 oz. Green Goddess Dressing
- 3 oz. mesclun mix
- 1 rectangle flatbread (omit for gluten-free)
- 4 oz. roasted Alaska Salmon
- 1 oz. avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1 oz. bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 oz. hard boiled egg, cut in wedges
Step 1 Prepare dressing
Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process for 60 seconds, or until the herbs are finely chopped and well combined.
Pour dressing into squeeze bottles and refrigerate. Yield: approx. 12 oz.
Step 2 Roast salmon
Place salmon pieces in a stainless steel bowl. Add oil, salt and pepper.
Toss gently to coat salmon.
Space pieces apart on a sheet pan and roast salmon for 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
Gently remove salmon from sheet pan to cool. Refrigerate. Yield: 12 4-oz. servings.
Step 3 Prepare flatbread
Cut 8″x6″ rectangle of puff pastry.
Gently place puff pastry on parchment-lined sheet pan.
Dock (poke holes in) pastry.
Bake until golden brown. Yield: 1 flatbread.
Step 4 Assemble and serve
Assemble each fork and knife sandwich in this order: Brush flatbread with ½ oz. (about 1 Tbsp.) Green Goddess Dressing. In a stainless steel bowl, toss Mesclun mix with remaining dressing to coat. Arrange dressed greens on flatbread. Arrange salmon pieces in a line in the center of the salad. Arrange remaining ingredients in lines on both sides of salmon.