Here is a quick recipe to make fresh and delicious Alaska salmon poké.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Yield: 4 cups
- 1 1/2 lbs. Alaska salmon fillet, previously frozen, pin bones, skin and blood line removed, cut into half-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sweet or white onion, minced 1/8 inch
- 2 tbsp. white sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 tbsp. fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
Step 1 Prep salmon
Cut salmon into ½ -inch cubes
Step 2 Make dressing
In a stainless steel bowl, combine all ingredients. Gently mix to coat the fish.
Step 3 Refrigerate
Store refrigerated for up to 2 days.