4 oz. Alaskan Snow Crab, pulled meat
8 oz. Alaskan Sole, steamed
½ cup Celery, sliced
½ cup Onion, sliced
½ cup Fennel, sliced
¼ cup Parsley, leaves
1 Tbps Celery Seed
1 tsp Fennel, seed
3 each Limes, juiced
¾ tsp Salt, kosher
1 tsp Pepper, black, ground
1 qt. Mesclun Greens
¼ cup Carrots, matchstick
4 each Taco Shell, medium 5-inch
1. Pull crab meat and sole to ensure bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix pulled meat with celery, onion, fennel, parsley, celery seed, fennel, seed, lime juice, salt, pepper in clean mixing bowl and reserve chilled.
3. Marinate approximately 1 hour before eating.
4. Divide mixture into individual servings and place atop mesclun greens, allowing excess marinade to dress greens.
5. Top with fresh carrots and serve with tortilla.