18 oz. (3 cups) flour, all-purpose
6 oz. (3 each) eggs, large
3 3/4 cups milk
1 tsp. salt
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp. honey
2 Tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 cup vegetable oil
4 lbs. (20 cups) fresh or frozen stir-fry vegetables
2 tsp. Chinese five-spice powder
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, as needed
Sesame seeds for garnish
- In large bowl, gently break drained salmon into large chunks. Set aside.
- To make crêpes: combine flour, egg, milk and salt. Mix batter well. Heat a small non-stick crêpe pan sprayed with pan release spray. Using a 1 oz. ladle, pour batter into pan, tilting pan to coat bottom of pan. Cook about 1 minute. When sides of crêpe begin to release from pan, flip and cook the other side briefly. Repeat, making 48 crêpes.
- Combine ketchup, soy sauce, honey and cornstarch; mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large sauté pan. Stir-fry vegetables until tender-crisp. Stir in the sauce mixture and five-spice powder. Cook until slightly thickened. Gently stir in the salmon chunks; season with salt and pepper.
- For each serving, portion 1/2 cup salmon-vegetable mixture onto the center of each crêpe. Roll snugly; repeat.
- To serve, portion 2 filled crêpes per plate. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Use 6" flour tortilla in place of crêpes.