1 3.3 lb. pouch or 64 oz. can* red or pink Alaska
Salmon, drained (reserve liquid)
3 lbs. new red potatoes, cooked and sliced 1/4" thick
3 Tbsp. olive oil
3 cups green onions, chopped
3 Tbsp. garlic, minced
2 1/4 cups red bell pepper, small dice
1 lb. (3 cups) frozen green peas, thawed
42 oz. (24 ea. or 5 cups) eggs, large, beaten or frozen
egg product, thawed
1 cup milk
1 Tbsp. salt
2 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
*For canned, remove skin and bones
- In large bowl, gently break drained salmon into large chunks. Set aside along with reserved liquid.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2" full-size hotel pan with pan release spray.
- In large sauté pan, heat olive oil and cook green onions, garlic and bell pepper until soft, about 3-5 minutes. Spread evenly in bottom of hotel pan.
- Layer cooked potatoes on top of green onion mixture.
- Distribute salmon chunks and peas evenly over potatoes.
- Whisk together eggs, milk and 1 cup of reserved salmon liquid. Add salt and black pepper; mix thoroughly.
- Pour over ingredients in hotel pan. Bake 45-50 minutes, until egg mixture is set and golden brown.
- Cool several minutes before serving.
- To serve, portion 1/24th cut on plate.