2 3.3 lb. pouches or 64 oz. cans* red or pink
Alaska Salmon, drained
4 oz. (6 Tbsp.) anchovy paste or canned
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 Tbsp. garlic, minced
1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
5 oz. (1 1/2 cups) Parmesan cheese, grated
2 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
4 lbs. (48 cups) romaine lettuce, rough chopped
6 cups croutons, prepared
1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, shaved
*For canned, remove skin and bones
- In large bowl, gently break drained salmon into large chunks.
- In large bowl or food processor, combine anchovy paste, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and grated Parmesan. Slowly whisk or pour olive oil in to blend dressing.
- Combine lettuce, salmon and dressing. Toss gently.
- To serve, portion 2 cups per plate. Top with croutons and Parmesan cheese shavings.
- Use bottled (prepared) Caesar dressing.
- To make Parmesan shavings, use vegetable peeler to peel off thin slivers of cheese.
- Offer freshly ground black pepper.