1 3.3 lb. pouch or 64 oz. can* red or pink Alaska Salmon,
2 lbs. penne pasta, dried
1 1/2 lbs. broccoli florets, fresh, blanched
2 qts. tomato sauce, prepared
4 eggs, large
1 qt. yogurt, plain
2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, as needed
*For canned, remove skin and bones
- In large bowl, gently break drained salmon into large chunks. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook pasta in lightly salted boiling water until al dente. Drain. In large bowl, combine cooked pasta with broccoli and tomato sauce.
- Divide pasta and broccoli mixture into two 2" half hotel pans coated with pan release spray. Top with salmon chunks.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, yogurt and half the amount of grated cheese; season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture evenly over pans. Top with remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes until topping is set and pasta is hot.
- Hold hot for service.
- To serve, portion 1 cup per plate.