AlaskaSeafood.org is now live
The new AlaskaSeafood.org website is now live! Over the past year and a half, staff have been working hard to deliver a new and improved digital experience.
What’s New? What’s Changed?
- One Site: The new site combines two existing sites (alaskaseafood.org and wildalaskaseafood.com) into one platform with information organized by user journey and topic hubs.
- New Look: The new website visually aligns with the latest ASMI brand guide creating a refreshed and cohesive look and feel.
- Recipes: The updated, searchable recipe database features hundreds of delicious Alaska seafood recipes in one location, with collections like ‘Bowls & Poke’ ‘Classics & Comfort Foods’ to ‘To-Go & Takeout’ making it easier than ever to find your next Alaska seafood favorite dish.
- Searchable Resource Library: All of ASMI resources under one roof makes it easier to find what you need to tell the story of wild Alaska seafood. This includes everything from fact sheets to recipe videos.
- News & Events: The new site offers the ability for more timely reporting and viewing of ASMI activities. Find quick links in the footer of the website.
- New Industry Page: Everything industry members need in one place; quick links to order POS, access to the media library, meeting materials, suppliers directory, Seafood U and more. Institutional links such as About ASMI and resources are also available in the footer.
We want to hear from you!
- Provide us Feedback: At the bottom of each page you will see the prompt “Were you able to find what you were looking for?” Answer yes or no. If you aren’t able to find what you are looking for, you’ll have the opportunity to provide details in a box that appears after you select no. Please let us know if you run into any issues!
Thank you to everyone that contributed their time and expertise to get us to this point, we hope you enjoy this exciting new resource.