All Hands on Deck 2022
We welcome you to join the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute’s staff, board and committees for the annual All Hands on Deck Conference which will take place in person this November 9-11, 2022 at Alyeska Resort in Girdwood, Alaska.
About this event
The annual All Hands on Deck meeting will be held in Girdwood, Alaska at the Alyeska Resort on Wednesday November 9th – Friday November 11th, 2022. The meeting will bring together representatives from all segments of the Alaska seafood industry as well as ASMI staff, contractors, board, species and operational committees, and various other stakeholders.
- Meeting Webpage: Check back often as we continue to update the meeting site with new information.
- Meeting Details: Where: Alyeska Hotel and Resort, 1000 Arlberg Ave, Girdwood, AK 99587 (Transportation to venue may be possible, contact ASMI for more information); When: Wednesday through Friday, November 9-11, 2022
- Staff Contacts: Email Heather Johnson-Smith or call ASMI at 907-465-5560
- Hotel: If you are in need of a hotel room, please email contact staff to get more information.
- Virtual Attendance: ASMI will provide links for virtual attendance as we get closer to the date. Check back at the main All Hands on Deck page for further information.
- Email Updates: Sign up to receive email communications about this year’s event on the main All Hands on Deck page.
Individuals requiring auxiliary aids, please call (907) 465-5560, 1 (800) 478-2903 or use a TDD by calling 711. This meeting is open to all persons without regard to race, color, natural origin, gender, religion, age or disability.
Alaska Seafood Marketing Institutes overseas marketing activities receive substantial support from the federal government through the United States Department of Agriculture, (USDA).
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.
Persons with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations or alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact ASMI by calling (907) 465-5560. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected].
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.