By downloading ASMI images/logos, you hereby acknowledge and agree to adhere to the terms and conditions for use of the ASMI images as set forth below.
Terms and Conditions for Use of ASMI Images
The Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute (ASMI) grants permission to your company to use photographs and artwork provided to you by ASMI in your company’s print and digital materials, provided:
- ASMI images may include, but are not limited to, photographs and artwork depicting Alaska’s natural beauty, Alaska fisheries, Alaska seafood, and dishes prepared with Alaska All ASMI images you currently have or obtain in the future are subject to these terms and conditions.
- ASMI images are used only in conjunction with the promotion or sale of fish or seafood that originated in Alaskan waters. Eligible species include Alaska salmon, halibut, cod, Alaska pollock, sole/flounder, black cod, rockfish, herring, crab (King, Snow or Dungeness), scallops, shrimp, oysters, roe (salmon, pollock, cod or herring) and surimi seafood.
- Proof of Alaskan origin is shown promptly upon request.
- ASMI images are used only in connection with Alaska seafood or prepared foods in which Alaska seafood is the predominant ingredient.
- ASMI images are used only in connection with food products for human consumption.
- ASMI images are resized as necessary for permitted uses but are not modified in any other way without ASMI’s prior written consent.
- ASMI requires photo credits for all uses of ASMI images, to read “Photo Courtesy of Alaska Seafood.”
- The use of ASMI photographs is subject to further guidelines that ASMI may issue from time to time.
- Prohibited usage includes using ASMI images on web pages or other materials in a way that tends to associate an ASMI image with your company or imply an affiliation with or endorsement by ASMI.
- You allow ASMI a reasonable time to review and approve in advance all uses of ASMI images on packaging and marketing materials (such as advertisements, collateral materials, POS materials, and video footage).
- Permission to use ASMI photographs as set forth above is non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable and will renew at the beginning of each calendar year with ASMI’s approval.
- You acknowledge that ASMI images are protected under applicable copyright laws.