To help celebrate alaska seafood and national seafood month, asmi is collaborating with a variety of partners on new promotions, discounts, events, and recipes
Discounts & Giveaways:
- In partnership with Kona Brewing Company and Villa Maria, ASMI will launch “Raise A Glass to Wild” giving consumers across the U.S. access to special offers and an opportunity to enter to win a cruise to Alaska (where legal). More details can be found at www.CruiseAlaskaSweepstakes.com.
- A bonus offer for Alaska seafood on the popular Ibotta platform will be available through October. Download the Ibotta app and search Alaska seafood to find coupons of up to $3.00 off with a purchase of both Alaska seafood and Villa Maria wine, (where legal).
- Digital coupons for Alaska seafood at select retailers – including Hy-Vee, Publix, Lowe’s Foods, Lucky Supermarket, Schnuck’s, SuperValu, Kroger, Meijer, Sprout, and Harris Teeter – will be available throughout October, including up to $2.00 off frozen wild Alaska salmon, cod or halibut fillets. Check your local retailer for more information.
- U.S. retailers will conduct special activations in hundreds of towns across the country, including in-store promotions and seafood cooking demonstrations at the following:
- Kroger (select divisions, including Little Clinic Wellness Festivals at select locations)
- Giant Eagle
- Harris Teeter
Events & Education
- The functional food benefits of Alaska seafoodwill be shared at the 2018 Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo (FNCE), the world’s largest meeting of food and nutrition experts.
- ASMI will co-host the foodable.io event, Feeding the Future, in Seattle, Washington on October 10 where industry experts will be discussing the future of seafood and learning about the benefits of Alaska seafood through chef cooking demonstrations and pairings.
- ASMI will also be launching a new campaign called “Powered by Wild” to provide more information on the functional food benefits of Alaska seafood, and the campaign will feature giveaways designed by native Alaskan, Crystal Worl.
- Alaska seafood will be featured on Foodable Network’s eight-part series, “Smart Kitchen + Bar – The Seafood Season.” Chefs, restaurateurs and others will be able to learn state-of-the-art cooking methods, recipes and insights on Alaska seafood.
- Eight new recipes developed with Serious Eats (and in partnership with Kona and H3) will be available and shoppable via Clicklist, Instacart and Amazon.
- Home chefs and cooks can also find new recipes that have been certified by the American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR), including Bagel Avocado Toast With Everything-Spiced Wild Alaska Salmon and Sheet Pan Alaska Halibut with Zucchini, Mushrooms and Tomato.
- To get more healthy recipe ideas, check out wildalaskaseafood.com/recipes.