Alaska Black Cod features a rich succulent flavor and a velvety texture. It has beautiful snow-white fillets that flake perfectly and are melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
- Black Cod’s succulence is often compared to sea bass.
- Some people call it Sablefish because of the soft, delicate texture.
- Rich in heart-healthy Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Bon Appetit Magazine featured Black Cod on their list of Top 10 Hot Ingredients (January 2005 issue).
- Black Cod is mentioned in the popular men's magazine Details as a new fish to discover. (February 2005 issue).
- The Alaska Black Cod harvest season opens in mid-March and runs through mid-November - practically year round!
- Alaska boasts the largest Black Cod population in the world, thanks to the state's tight regulations to ensure sustainability of its seafood species.
|Serving Size 3.5 oz.
||Saturated Fat (g)
| Black Cod